Thursday, November 15, 2007



Well...I tried bookplates and staples and different colors...all kinds of things but this is where I've ended up for now. I'm going to stop tinkering with it unless I come up with some great idea. Here's what the journaling says, by the way:

Kiersten keeps me on my toes! She’s quick to get into mischief. I frequently find her sitting on the kitchen floor with the contents of a box of cereal spread around her. She loves to sit in the bathroom sink. One day she got up onto the counter and was pouring out maple syrup. Another day she shattered our glass bathroom scale and while I was trying to clean up that mess, she got herself stuck on top of my dresser. She loves to hide very quietly in our closet. This little girl is a character! But we can’t help but love her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: