Thursday, November 15, 2007



I couldn't find a layout to scraplift so I ventured out on my own...and realize I don't have a clue what I'm doing. *sigh* I'll have to post a picture of the cool effect that I tried doing (Dwight told me it looked like an Old West Wanted poster). Anyway, I used a red background from Lisa Whitney (the red paper) that was in her freebie Christmas collection and I used a background that I got today from ComputerScrapbook (designed by Kristine Bents and Jessica Safty). It was part of their Romantic Rose pack but I'm not sure which one because I bought both packs. But this one is called Deep Violet...although I added the red tones to it. (One of the papers from the Romantic Roses pack is available for free at ComputerScrapbook...such a clever marketing ploy. *hehe*) Fonts are LD Letterpress and Century Gothic. If anyone has suggestions for how I might make something out of this, shoot away!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: