Wednesday, November 14, 2007

busy, busy, busy



Okay, background papers are ones I bought when I was paper scrapping (and then scanned the other day): Kiwi Flower, Kiwi Stripe, Tangerine Medley and Tangerine Stripe. The paper under the pictures is Gillian Hurst's Rustic Crush Special (I lightened up the color a little by putting a white and fairly opaque layer over top). There's a smidge of one of Durin Eberhart's green Watercolor papers showing. The swirls are from a Swirls brush set by Jan Hicks. Scraplifted the design from one in my handy dandy BHG mag (by Kim Haynes). The font is Courier new. I think that about covers it.

I'm hoping that I'm learning some things with all this scraplifting that I'm doing. If not, I guess I'll just be scraplifting ideas 'til eternity. :)

[2/2/08 edit: just redid the design. I need to add a credit for the font LDJ Mother's Typewriter because I changed the font on the left.]

Posted by Picasa

No comments: