Tuesday, October 30, 2007



The background paper is from Jenna Beam and here's her site. (Although I actually picked it up from BHG's site.)

I feel like such a shmuck when I look at the designs of all these amazing scrapbook artists displaying their handiwork on the web. I don't know how these people do it. I'm just not that creative. I can slap the photos down and come up with a background that matches but that alone is a pretty big accomplishment for me. :) I can't even SCRAPLIFT their pages effectively!! :)

My mantra was always that scrapbooking was about the photos and the journaling...but now I wish I could take it to the next level...but I just don't feel like I have a clue what I'm doing.

Plus I'm a little frustrated with fonts doing this on my computer. I really want to get a graphics tablet so that I can actually write. It's too hard to do with a mouse. But graphics tablets are expensive. *sigh*

Posted by Picasa

No comments: