Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm baaack!

Guess what guys, I actually have some new layouts. Woo hoo! I'm finally diving into the Big Picture Scrapbooking design class that I took and am LOVING it! Of course Cathy Zielske is my scrapbooking hero. *hehe* When I saw her work it was like music started playing from the heavens...because her style is exactly what I like. Clean and simple. (Which is the name of two of her books. *hehe*) Anyway, she's teaching this design class so you know I'm in rapture. A lot of it I was already doing...without necessarily realizing why. But I've also learned some new things...and the funny thing is that now I understand why some of my old layouts drove me crazy. Of course it makes me want to redo them but Cathy tells us we shouldn't go back and muck with old stuff. We'll see...

In the meantime, I'll try to upload some of my new LOs later today.

No comments: